We’re excited to announce our latest update for the Toucan Smart Home app! This is one of the many updates we are releasing in the next few updates that are focusing on providing new features to make navigating the Toucan app and the Toucan security camera and video doorbell easier than before.
The latest update includes:
- Bookmark update: Before the check the bookmarks, you had to click the filter button on the upper right-hand corner of the ‘Events’ page and filter by bookmarks. Now to view your bookmarked videos, just click the star on the left-hand corner of the ‘Events” page to make access to these easier.
- “Network” in device settings
- Wondering if something is wrong with your network or wifi? Check the “Network” tab in your security camera or video doorbell camera settings to see your wifi signal, IP address, MAC address, SSID (Wifi), and if your wifi signal strength is good or needs improvement.
- Moved the device settings to the main Dashboard
- Access to your individual camera setting is much easier and accessible with the new security camera settings. Instead of having to click on the security camera and go to the upper right-hand corner to access your device settings, those settings are now more accessible on the main dashboard. We have added a smaller setting gear on the cameras to make the settings more accessible.
- When someone comes to your door, your Wireless Outdoor Camera or Wireless Video Doorbell will use the motion detection feature and announce a greeting through the speaker including “Hello, who is it?” and “How can I help you?” immediately when detected. We have plans to add more of these greetings down the line to further customize your smart home.
- App Crash Fix
- Have an app crash or a bad session? Check to see the issue by sending us your app logs to our customer support email so we can see the issues and bugs in the app to fix it.
If you are having any issues with your Wireless Outdoor Camera or Wireless Video Doorbell, send us an email at email@example.com and stay tuned for the next update.