We have a new update for our Toucan Smart Home app today with new features and bugs fixes for our Wireless Outdoor Camera and Wireless Video Doorbell. We have another update coming soon in regard to both the doorbell camera and security camera coming later this month as well. As for now, we are working on a new update every 2 weeks to fix any bugs and features.
Here are the new feature you need to know:
- You can now change the order of your devices on the dashboard by tapping the button in the upper right
- You can now select which time zone your camera is in, in case you have cameras in different time zones (family members across the country or vacation homes).
- Fixed a bug where live view would fail when you tapped a push notification
- Still captures, video captures, and video downloads should now appear in your phone’s gallery app
- Major stability improvements with the app across all Android devices
- Fixed bug with auto-greeting scheduling, you may now schedule your cameras and doorbell to say specific pre-recorded messages on a schedule
- General text improvements
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
Major improvements in the stability and performance of the app have been made with the Toucan Wireless Outdoor Camera and Toucan Wireless Video Doorbell! If you have any questions in regard to your security camera or video doorbell, please contact us at email@example.com.